Based on your reading of chapter 22, write an essay which addresses the following questions: To what extend did the developments discussed in this chapter (feminism, globalization, and technological/energy change) have origins in the more distant past? To what extent did they signify something new?
- Between 1000 and 1200 words in length
- Double-spaced, using a normal-sized font, such as Times New Roman 12-point
- Properly cited: Cite sources—whether directly quoted, paraphrased or summarized–using Chicago-Style citation
- Use appropriate scholarly sources rather than dubious sources such as Wikipedia
- Plagiarism free: Contain no plagiarism whatsoever; any plagiarized material will receive zero points and may result in further action as per College policy