Section-1 500 APA format/ market management
Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Imagine designing a conjoint for your b-school’s café. In particular, you’re in charge of the daily pizza orders. Pizzas are tricky—while they’re a simple food, they can be created in a zillion combinations. What factors should you test in terms of your fellow students’ likely preferences? Wheat crust vs. white, thick vs. thin, plain cheese vs. sausage vs. sausage and green pepper vs. vegetarian (you get the picture). Design a conjoint that would result in identifying 2 or 3 popular slices that your café managers could order every morning. The student body knows you’re responsible—how do you make most of them happy?
Section- 2 500 APA format/ market management
Chapter 14 – Customer Satisfaction and Customer Relationships
- Identify the sources of customer evaluations.
- Understand the meaning of perceptions of quality and customer satisfaction.
- Recognize the importance of customer loyalty and customer relationship management.
Chapter 15 – Marketing Research Tools
- Recognize the importance of research in marketing decision making.
- Appreciate the different marketing research techniques and their importance.
Section-3 , 500 APA format / market management
This activity/assignment will help students understand customer evaluations, perceptions of quality and customer satisfaction.
Activity I: Discuss how core factors, cues to quality, and interpersonal factors of a product influence your buying decisions. Explain with supporting examples.
This activity/assignment will help students understand surveys for assessing customer satisfaction
Activity II: Create a short customer satisfaction surveys for the B2B and B2C customers of a company selling laptops or similar products. How do these surveys differ from each other?