Review the addiitonal requirements for the new system (that the current system cannod do) on page 64 (also copied below) and identify any changes to the database (as presented on pages 35 – 55) needed in order to meet these additional requirments. You deliverable will consist of the follwoing:
– List the new/additional requirement
– State if it necessitates a database changes
– If it does not necessitate a database change, state why
– If it does necessitate a database change, identify table and/or columns that change impacts
– Provide SQL DDL to update such tables and SQL DML to insert sample data demonstrating that the requirement is met
– Provide SQL Selects for the test cases above …
Capability New to DIWS 2 The following enhancements shall be included in the DIWS 2 HR application. The DIWS 2 HR capabilities shall include:
1. Provide the ability for the user to select whether documents are presented in date order or document type order for document retrieval.
2. Provide the user with the ability to select the column for sorting when looking at a list of documents. For example, this could be implemented similar to the arrow in Excel column headings for ascending and descending sorts.
3. Provide the ability to send scanned documents via e-mail as either an attachment or as a link to the document.
4. Automatically ingest HR documents and supporting documents sent via email to a particular in-box, whether the documents are included in the body of the e-mail or as an attachment. The process should be automatic in that an incoming e-mail inbox is monitored and the e-mail is automatically captured from the inbox and information about the sender, send date/time, and subject are used for indexing the body of the e-mail and/or attachments.
5. Automatically ingest HR documents and supporting documents sent via fax. For example, capture the incoming fax document without requiring the fax document to be printed and scanned. The process should be automatic in that an incoming fax line is monitored and the fax is automatically captured, and information about the sender, send date/time, page count, and subject are used for indexing the fax document.
6. Provide the following exit interview capabilities: exit interview surveys checklists for exit interviews folders and document types for all electronic exit interview documents queries and reports on the statistics on the reasons for leaving ability to export the exit statistics to Excel spreadsheets