ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL, CITED, IN APA FORMAT AND WILL BE SUBMITTED TO TURN-IT-IN. ESSAY MUST HAVE 3-4 IN-TEXT CITATIONS, MINIMUM WORD COUNT IS 1500 WORDS, NOT INCLUDING THE TITLE PAGE. DUE DATE MONDAY 06/08/20 @ 5PM EASTEN STANDARD TIME.
1. Discuss the investigative value of physical evidence that is recognized, recorded, collected, and preserved in a homicide investigation.
2. Explain the various kinds of cover-up attempts. Research online to find a case where each of the cover-ups was used, and why.
3. Explain the investigation of multiple deaths. Compare and contrast how it differs from the investigation of a single death. Include why there is a difference.
4. Explain the purpose and primary functions of the Violent Criminal Apprehension Program (ViCAP).
5. Explain the conditions that must be met for a dying declaration to be admissible as evidence. Include whether you agree with the conditions or not, and whether you’d omit or add any conditions if given the chance.