Write a 1000-1200 word paper that:
· Describes the results of your assessment of the labor market from which your selected organization draws candidates for open positions.
· Explains the population, demographics of the population, levels of education, and how much training may be required to prepare new workers drawn from this pool for positions in the firm.
· Use regional economic corporations, US Department of Labor and other sources to provide data.
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
· Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
· Must be formatted according to APA style
· Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
· Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
· Must reference a minimum of two recent scholarly resources
Must include a reference page written in APA format
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.