Your initial discussion thread is due on Day 3 (Thursday) and you have until Day 7 (Monday) to respond to your classmates. Your grade will reflect both the quality of your initial post and the depth of your responses. Refer to the Discussion Forum Grading Rubric under the Settings icon above for guidance on how your discussion will be evaluated.
Levels of Analysis
Discuss the differences between, and the relationship among, the following levels of analysis: organizational analysis, operational analysis, and person analysis. Do more than provide a basic definition. Generate at least two important questions to ask when conducting each level of analysis. Identify at least two techniques, sources of data, or methods to collect data for each level.
Your initial post should be 250 to 300 words. Use this week’s lecture as a foundation for your initial post. In addition to the Blanchard and Thacker (2013) text, use at least one additional scholarly source to support your discussion.
Respond to at least two other posts regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your reply, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from the posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your initial discussion thread and your classmates’ postings?
- How do the questions you have generated for each level of analysis compare to those identified by others?
Your reply posts should be a minimum of 150-250 words each.