Sources, Rules, and Creation of an Innovation Guide
Create your best practice guidelines for innovation.
This assignment uses the materials from Units 6, 7, and 8. The focus is to use the learning from the four cases studies in Unit 6, add new sources or perspectives in Unit 7, and apply them to Unilever:
- Apply these guidelines to your case study organization. When applying your selected best practices, assess how effective your selected case study organization is in putting the guideline into practice.
- Recommend what course of action your case study organization should take. How would you make the innovation better suited to the tastes of the organization? Consider this an extension of your discussion posts from Units 6 and 7, but do not copy content from those posts directly into your paper.
Your paper should be 3–5 pages, excluding title or reference page. It should be clear, concise, written using APA style, and scholarly.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors, scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the business profession.
- APA formatting: Your assignment should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and format.
- Length: 3–5 pages, excluding title or reference page. .
- References: Include two peer-reviewed journal or practitioner journal references, not including the assigned readings.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
Please review the Sources, Rules, and Creation of an Innovation Guide Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment.