Week 4 Assignment – Outline of Final Project
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH GRADUATE LEVEL WRITING TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGIARISM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
Prepare a well-developed two-page outline of your final project (see final project instructions below). At a minimum, the outline must include the following:
· An outline of the short-term actions section of the project.
· An outline of the medium-term actions, including identification of the three areas essential for medium-term actions that will be addressed in the final project.
· An outline of the long-term actions, including identification of the two areas essential for long-term actions that will be addressed in the final project.
· An outline of the expected outcomes.
· Identification of at least four of the eight outsides sources that will be used in addition to the textbook.
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
· Must be double-spaced and 12 point font.
· Must be formatted according to APA style.
· Must reference two scholarly resources in addition to the textbook.
· Must include a reference page written in APA format.
Final Project Instructions
Prepare a ten-page paper (excluding title page and reference page) on a green business strategy using the company (Home Depot) that you focused on in the Weeks One and Two assignments. Use Chapter 11 of Green to Gold as a guide. Use at least eight sources in addition to Green to Gold. Your green business strategy must include the following:
1. An introduction that addresses the components of your green business strategy.
2. Short-term actions (understanding environmental risks and opportunities):
o An AUDIO analysis worksheet (should be revised from the Week One appendix) (one page)
o Stakeholder mapping (you should replicate the 2×2 table labeled as the Players Influence Map on page 265, in Word or Excel) (one page)
o Core capabilities assessment (one page)
3. Medium-term actions: Choose THREE of the five areas essential for medium-term actions and write one to two pages FOR EACH (a total of three to six pages) to address how each should be taken into account.
These five areas are:
o Eco-tracking and management systems
o Engagement and ownership
o External communications
o Internal communication and education
o Over-the-Horizon Scanning
4. Long-term actions: Choose TWO of the three areas essential for long-term actions and write one to two pages FOR EACH (a total of two to four pages) to address how each should be taken into account.
These three areas are:
o Supply chain auditing
o Rethinking products and reexamining markets
o Building partnerships with key external stakeholders
5. A one-page discussion of the expected outcomes of applying the components of this plan.
6. A conclusion that summarizes your findings and restates the thesis of the paper.
· Must be at least ten pages in length, and formatted according to APA style. as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
· Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of project
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
· Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
· Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
· Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
· Must use at least eight scholarly resources outside of the textbook.
· Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
· Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style